The Speedo TriathELITE range harnesses the Speedo Aqualab’s Research & Development expertise and understanding of the human body, performance materials and the water. For training and competing, TriathELITE products are designed to offer the perfect balance between performance, functionality and comfort.
The TriathELITE range offers cutting edge wetsuits and tri-suits for the elite athlete through to the weekend warrior.
The TriathELITE Range is available in the following stockists.
• Speedo Chatswood Chase: Shop G053, Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre, 345 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood (02) 9410 3011
• Speedo Bondi: Shop 4058, Westfield Bondi Junction, 500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction (02) 9389 7910
• Clarence Street Cyclery: 104 Clarence Street, Sydney (02) 9295 0000
• Elite Energy: 90 North Street, Nowra (02) 4422 9000
• Speedo Robina: Store 4025, Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina (07) 5593 1669
• Mikes Bikes: 1926 Gold Coast Highway, Miami (07) 5535 8799
• Allez Sport: 34 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba (07) 5477 5246
• Braddon Sports: 32 Strathaird Road (Located in Sporty’s Warehouse), Bundall (07) 5531 5380
• Speedo Chadstone: Shop 319, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Chadstone (03) 9569 0133
• Speedo Doncaster: Shop 1046, Westfield Shopping Centre, 619 Doncaster Road, Doncaster (03) 9848 6333
• CBD Cycles: 50 Bourke Street, Melbourne (03) 9639 2299 ; 660 Bourke Street, Melbourne (03) 96428766
• Mildura Waves: Corner Deakin Avenue & 12th Street, Mildura (03) 5023 3747
• Total Triathlon: 345 Shepperton Road, East Victoria Park (08) 9361 2460
• International Cycles: 70 Payneham Road, Stepney, SA 5069 (08) 8363-2279
• Bike Central: 23 Kingsway, Launceston (03) 6331 3377
• The Running Edge: 73 Murray Street, Hobart (03) 6234 2844
• Swim T3: 66 Mt Eden Rd, Mt Eden (09) 638 4265
• Swim T3: 706 Te Rapa Road, Te Rapa (07) 849 6847
• Swim T3: 132 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay (04) 385 0362
• The Frontrunner Northlands: The Colombo Mall SHOP 4A, 363 Colombo Street, Christchurch (03) 352 9902
TriathELITE Suits & Separates
LZR Racer Tri Pro Range
The LZR Racer Tri Pro range offers exceptional performance through cutting edge technology. LZR Racer Tri-Pro suits are engineered in a triathlon specific variant of the exclusive LZR Pulse fabric used in Speedo’s record breaking LZR racer swimwear to create the lightest and fastest drying high performance tri-suit on the market.
• LZR Pulse-Flow Fabric – the world’s lightest woven swim fabric re-engineered specifically to platform in all 3 stages of triathlon
• Minimal Weight – 26% less than the nearest competitor when dry and 42% less when wet
• Dries up to twice as fast than the nearest competitor
• Leg compression, performance padding, rationalised seam engineering and extensive hydrodynamic, aerodynamic and ergonomic testing
• LZR Pulse-flow fabric is highly compressive, quick drying, wind resistant and hydrophobic
• Suit legs are engineered with a single seam to minimise friction and chafe
• Leg hems contain silicone gripper strips for ideal positioning
• Suit chest has no seams to minimise friction and chafe
• Ergonomically designed body and shoulder movement
• Profile of the shoulder straps spreads the intrinsic stretch of the suit providing extra comfort in swim and cycle phases
• The revolutionary hydrophobic fabric used in LZR Racer Tri-Pro creates a suit that dries up to twice as fast as the nearest competitor, offering
more comfortable swim to cycle transition and a competitive weight advantage
• Nutrition Pocket – optimised size and positioning ease of access in motion, based on ergonomic research and testing.
• Areodynamic overlap closure to eliminate pocket inflation.
• Thermic Moulded Performance Padding – the gender specific optimised padding profile and shape provides full leg movement in the swim and
• Ergonomically shaped foam, heat sealed contouring and minimal water absorption provides maximum comfort in the cycle phase
• 50+ UPF Protection – both LZR Pulse-Flow and Tri-Zone fabrics offer 50+ UPF protection (EN13758-1)
• Thermoregulation – fabrics and pattern engineering in the Speedo LZR Racer Tri-Pro range offer thermoregulation benefits:
- LZR Pulse-Flow fabric is up to 30% thinner than the nearest competitor, decreasing heat retention
- Tri-Zone fabric* is up to 8 times more wickable than the nearest competitor and positioned in areas of highest sweat accumulation to speed up evaporation and increase comfort
• Leg Compression – LZR Pulse-Flow fabric has highly compressive qualities to minimise muscle vibration. Compression offers benefits including
increased venous return and reduction of lactic acid build up in the muscles.
*applies to body suits & singlets only.
Optimised for speed, a combination of the latest innovations in materials, cut and construction provide the ultimate performance. TriathELITE wetsuits are hand crafted using the industry’s premier wetsuit fabric and incorporates the scientific principles of Aqualab derived technologies that have proven to be a dominant force in the pool and are now set to help you achieve your best in open water. The TriathELITE wetsuit range offers 3 different suits to fit every triathlete.
Tri-ELITE Suit Benefits
• Vortex Stroke panel 2.0 technology increases the power delivery of every swim stroke during your swim
• Forearm panels activate and expand during the pull phase of the stroke, allowing a better hold on the water
• Drag creates more energy transfer to forward propulsion. The panels then de-activate in the recovery phase of the stroke allowing for a regular
• The thickness of the upper rear leg panelling provides ‘position-zero’ buoyancy. This gives you Speedo’s fastest body position yet and an
improved natural buoyancy enhancement
• Ribbing on the lower leg means an increase in the propulsive surface area, providing a greater traction in the water and improving the
acceleration when needed to gain speed and distance
• Shoulder panel is positioned to stay in place, whilst moving with the contours of the shoulder to increase shoulder articulation and further
release stroke power.
• Fully coated in Yamamoto SCS, which dramatically reduces water friction and featuring Yamamoto Aerodome panels to provide maximum
buoyancy in key areas to further reduce friction
Tri-PRO Suit Benefits
• Featuring VORTEXTM stroke panel (patent pending). The full flexibility offered by the Tri-PRO allows the athlete to focus on the stroke without
the restrictions of a traditional wetsuit. This is achieved using strategically placed super stretch panels
• Selected areas are coated in Yamamoto SCS for reduced water friction. Yamamoto Aerodome panels are incorporated in the hip area to help
achieve the optimum swim position
Tri-COMP Suit Benefits
• Yamamoto SCS coating is strategically placed on the chest panel to reduce the majority of water friction. Super stretch panels offer enhanced