Nourish yourself from the inside out with Teresa Cutter’s Hearty Vegetable Soup
Speedo, the world leading swimwear brand, is proud to announce the signing of new Commonwealth champion Cameron McEvoy for a further three years, carrying the partnership through to June 2017.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Speedo Selfie’ Competition (the “Competition”):
This Instagram competition is now closed.
During the commonwealth games, we recently ran an Instagram photo a day competition, inviting our fans to Tag and Mention @SPEEDOAUSTRALIA and #SWIM4GOLD along with the appropriate hashtag of the day as suggested by Speedo Australia.
Our panel of Judges have picked out the top 6 winners who submitted the most relevant and creative content as judged by Speedo Australia.
Over the first 5 days, the chosen winners have won 1 signed cap by one of the members of the Australian swim team. The grand prize winner on Day 6, has won 1 signed commonwealth game racing suit and 1 signed cap.
Please refer to the terms and conditions for further information.
Instagram Terms and Conditions located at instagram.com/legal/terms/
Below is a list of terms and conditions with respect to your engagement with the Speedo Australia Instagram Photo A Day competition. By engaging with Speedo Australia, you hereby consent to the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is being run by Speedo Australia.
- Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is free and open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only.
- Employees of Speedo Australia and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences on 25th July 2014 and ends on the 30th of July 2014.
- To enter this competition contestants must:
- Step 1. Follow us on Instagram
- Step 2. Take a photo
- Step 3. Tag and Mention @SPEEDOAUSTRALIA and #SWIM4GOLD along with the appropriate hashtag of the day as suggested by Speedo Australia.
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Speedo Australia Team.
- There will be one (1) grand prize winner and five (5) daily prize winners.
- Each day the most creative photo will win 1 signed cap by one of the members of the Australian swim team. On the 6th day the final winner will win 1 signed commonwealth game racing suit and 1 signed cap.
- The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant and creative Submissions as judged by Speedo Australia.
- Details of the daily prize winners will be posted on the Speedo Australia blog and on Instagram.
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message and tagged on the Speedo Australia Instagram page on the 31st of July 2014.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by Speedo Australia for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow Speedo Australia to repost their submission on the Speedo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page Instagram account, website and electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- Speedo Australia is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of the winning submissions being announced, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen .
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Speedo Australia, Speedo Australia reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- Speedo Australia will not be liable for expense, damage or personal injury in connection with this competition .
- All Submissions will be the property of the Speedo Australia. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to Speedo Australia the whole of the copyright in their entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
- Speedo Australia accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Visit our blog to keep up to date with our new collections, collaborations, ambassadors and behind the scenes content.
Post of the Month
Aquabumps x Speedo: A story of origin, roots & a genuine love of the sun, surf and sand
We are proud to say this is our 7th year working collaboratively with Aquabumps and iconic photographer Eugene Tan on the Aquabumps High Summer 17/18 swimwear collection. Read post >>