Speedo ambassador Rachael Finch escaped to Fiji this month to celebrate her birthday with plenty of time to be active, eat well, and re-connect with nature.
We spoke to her about how she makes keeping healthy a part of her holidays, and why taking time out from daily life is so important for our overall wellbeing.
Instagram Terms and Conditions located at instagram.com/legal/terms/
Below is a list of terms and conditions with respect to your engagement with the Speedo Australia Instagram Photo A Day competition. By engaging with Speedo Australia, you hereby consent to the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is being run by Speedo Australia.
- Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is free and open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only.
- Employees of Speedo Australia and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- This competition commences on 25th July 2014 and ends on the 30th of July 2014.
- To enter this competition contestants must:
- Step 1. Follow us on Instagram
- Step 2. Take a photo
- Step 3. Tag and Mention @SPEEDOAUSTRALIA and #SWIM4GOLD along with the appropriate hashtag of the day as suggested by Speedo Australia.
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Speedo Australia Team.
- There will be one (1) grand prize winner and five (5) daily prize winners.
- Each day the most creative photo will win 1 signed cap by one of the members of the Australian swim team. On the 6th day the final winner will win 1 signed commonwealth game racing suit and 1 signed cap.
- The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant and creative Submissions as judged by Speedo Australia.
- Details of the daily prize winners will be posted on the Speedo Australia blog and on Instagram.
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message and tagged on the Speedo Australia Instagram page on the 31st of July 2014.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by Speedo Australia for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow Speedo Australia to repost their submission on the Speedo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page Instagram account, website and electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- Speedo Australia is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 7 days of the winning submissions being announced, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen .
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Speedo Australia, Speedo Australia reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- Speedo Australia will not be liable for expense, damage or personal injury in connection with this competition .
- All Submissions will be the property of the Speedo Australia. By participating in this competition, each entrant assigns to Speedo Australia the whole of the copyright in their entries.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram.
- Speedo Australia accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
Do you love swimming? Will you be supporting our athletes at the Commonwealth Games? And do you love taking photos of your swimming triumphs and inspirations?
We’re giving you a chance to share your images, taken in or out of the pool, for a chance to win an athlete-autographed LRZ racing suit or cap every day for six days with our photo a day #SWIM4GOLD Instagram competition.
After a successful two seasons, Speedo has continued its collaboration with Aquabumps founder, Eugene Tan. The award-winning surf photographer has again splashed his vivid prints across the brand's swimwear to create a limited-edition Speedo Aquabumps Collection for Summer 2013.
Both born at Bondi Beach, Speedo and Aquabumps have come together for a third time to create a range that embodies the spirit of Australian beach culture. An assemblage of effervescent illustrations and brightly coloured backgrounds, each piece from the collection tells a story of sun, sand and surf.
Speedo is set to boost the fitness market by encouraging consumers to Get Speedo Fit. The global product and marketing programme aims to elevate the status of swimming for fitness to that of going to the gym, running, or playing a sport to keep fit.
The ‘Swim Fitness’ category comprises people who use swimming as a primary means of keeping fit, characterised through the swimmers commitment to achieving their fitness goals and being motivated by continual improvement. Through extensive consumer and market insight, Speedo has identified Swim Fitness as a growing trend in the market.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Visit our blog to keep up to date with our new collections, collaborations, ambassadors and behind the scenes content.
Post of the Month
Aquabumps x Speedo: A story of origin, roots & a genuine love of the sun, surf and sand
We are proud to say this is our 7th year working collaboratively with Aquabumps and iconic photographer Eugene Tan on the Aquabumps High Summer 17/18 swimwear collection. Read post >>