From time to time, you may purchase a product that doesn’t suit you or simply doesn’t fit.
To provide you with an exceptional shopping experience, Speedo offers you a 60-day Free Returns Policy within Australia on goods that are unused and in a saleable condition. If you believe the goods to be faulty, please read our Faulty Items section below.
To return your product and obtain a refund, please follow these simple steps:
- Please fill in this Returns form and we will be in touch shortly.
- Attach the postage label and return the item(s) in the same condition it was received and if possible with all packaging
- Please note that all products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. All swimwear should be tried on over underwear, and where applicable, without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interests of hygiene, returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the items have been worn and may be sent back to the customer.
- Once we receive your returned goods, we’ll send you an email informing you they have arrived safely. Our Returns Team will then inspect all returns within 2 business days to ensure they are in an undamaged condition.
- Our Returns Team will then pass on details for all customer refunds to be processed, minus any shipping costs, as soon as possible, however, please allow an extra 2 – 10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card account to allow for bank processing.
Important Note: All products must be in an undamaged, unworn condition, with all labels & product swing tags attached for you to be able to return them. If returned goods do not meet these criteria, a refund will be declined and we will return the products to you.
Registered users can print the postage label, view Return Requests and Status of each Return from My Account. Please ensure you are logged in when you request your Return.
Orders made with AfterPay or Paypal may not be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns regarding the delivery or returns of your purchase.
PAYPAL & AFTERPAY RETURNS
Orders made with AfterPay or Paypal may not be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund via our online returns process.
RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS
Speedo is committed to providing you with quality products. In the unlikely event that you believe the goods to be faulty at any stage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team will do what they can to assist.
ONLINE PURCHASES - EXCHANGES
Speedo is unable to offer exchanges on return items via our online store. If an exchange is required, please visit your nearest Speedo concept retail store. We are unable to accept exchanges into Outlet stores. Alternatively, return your item for a refund and place a new order for the correct size and/or colour.
LZR FASTSKIN WARRANTY
Speedo LZR Fastskin products have been specially developed using select materials and technologies to meet the demanding needs of athletes at the highest level the sport whilst racing. If you feel your product is faulty in anyway please refer to our LZR Fastskin Warranty & Care Guide, and please contact us at email@example.com, one of our friendly team will do what they can to assist.