New for 2018, the Photon Wetsuits are built for light speed. Constructed with Yamamoto SCS40 material and incorporating Maximotion+ technology used in the single piece chest and shoulder panel, that maximise flexibility, the Photon styles are designed for speed in the water. Super sealed cuffs prevent any water entry and reverse zippers enhance speed in transition, the Photon Wetsuits are suitable for strong swimmers looking to add an extra element to their race.
- Y39 (Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene rubber) - The most
- buoyant foam existing, which provides the highest lift
- to the body, thus minimizing the form drag created by
- the immersed body.
- Maximotion+ - Continuous and extensive 1.5mm
- neoprene panels for supreme flexibility for your
- Yamamoto NANO-SCS - Provides lower surface
- friction than SCS.
- Y40 (Yamamoto 40 cell neoprene rubber) - A well
- balanced foam providing high buoyancy and flexibility,
- making this the most versatile neoprene available.
- Super Sealed Cuff - Improved water tightness of the
- cuff. Provides a more streamlined wrist and arm profile.
- Core Stabiliser - Reinforces the core, enhancing the
- connection from the torso to the upper and lower
- body, to promote a more efficient stroke.
- Revo Zipper - Reversed zipper construction, easy to
- fit and allows a fast transition from swim to bike.
- Fuse Neck - Double sided SCS collar construction for
- a water tight neck and extreme comfort.