Caring for your Swimwear
Speedo prides itself on providing you and your family, with durable swimming costumes of superior quality and design.
If you are regularly swimming in chlorine Endurance + range is most suited as it’s 100% chlorine resistant.
For all other fabrics; when worn in chlorine it’s especially important to follow these steps and enjoy wearing your Speedo’s time and time again.
- Rinse with fresh, cold water after use or follow instructions on care label to prevent garment from becoming chlorine damaged over time.
- Dry in the shade after rinsing & do not hang in direct sun light.
- Occasionally hand-wash with mild soap – do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Apply sunscreen approximately 15 minutes before putting on your costume, as oil and/or lotion can deteriorate the fabric.
And remember to never
- Sit on any abrasive surfaces that can snag the suit.
- Leave swimwear rolled in a wet towel – use caution as your towel could be holding in the chlorinated water!
- Leave hanging dripping wet, without first rinsing as above.
- Use tumble dryer or heater.
- Soak or bleach.
- Or leave your swimwear in direct sunlight.
Find your Perfect Swimsuit
Feel supported, comfortable and confident every time you swim with the right swimwear for you.
Men's Guide to Swimwear
There are few names as well known in the Swimwear world as Speedo. Since Alexander MacRae started the company in 1914, coined as Speedo by 1928, the brand has become synonymous with style, performance and quality.