Swimwear Care Guide
To ensure that you get the best result from your Speedo’s, please follow these easy steps and enjoy wearing your Speedo’s time and time again.
- Rinse with fresh, cold water after use.
- Dry in the shade after rinsing. Use caution with wrapping your wet swimmers in your towel – it may be holding in the chlorinated water!
- Occasionally hand-wash with mild soap – do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Apply sunscreen approximately 15 minutes before putting on your costume, as oil and/or lotion can deteriorate the fabric.
And remember to never
- Wash your Speedo’s in the washing machine.
- Leave swimwear rolled in a wet towel – use caution as your towel could be holding in the chlorinated water!
- Leave hanging dripping wet, without first rinsing as above.
- Use tumble dryer or heater.
- Soak or bleach.
- Or leave your swimwear in direct sunlight.