Swimwear Care Guide
If you are regularly swimming in chlorine Endurance + range is most suited as it’s 100% chlorine resistant.
For all other fabrics; when worn in chlorine it’s especially important to follow these steps and enjoy wearing your Speedo’s time and time again.
- Rinse with fresh, cold water after use or follow instructions on care label to prevent garment from becoming chlorine damaged over time.
- Dry in the shade after rinsing & do not hang in direct sun light.
- Occasionally hand-wash with mild soap – do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Apply sunscreen approximately 15 minutes before putting on your costume, as oil and/or lotion can deteriorate the fabric.
And remember to never
- Sit on any abrasive surfaces that can snag the suit.
- Leave swimwear rolled in a wet towel – use caution as your towel could be holding in the chlorinated water!
- Leave hanging dripping wet, without first rinsing as above.
- Use tumble dryer or heater.
- Soak or bleach.
- Or leave your swimwear in direct sunlight.