- E-Gift Cards
Speedo LZR Fastskin products have been specially developed using select materials and technologies to meet the demanding needs of athletes at the highest level the sport whilst racing.
We cannot guarantee that your LZR Fastskin product will last forever. In order to ensure the longest life possible for your LZR Fastskin suit each item should be handled according to the following LZR Fastskin Care Instructions…
LZR Fastskin suits are tight fitting due to the compression and care must be taken when fitting.
CARE & STORAGE
- Keep away from sharp objects and long nails.
- When putting the suit on try to use only the pads of your fingers.
- Wearing the suit for racing only will prolong the lifespan of the suit.
- Lay your suit out flat and re-shape it after use.
- Rinse immediately in clean cold water after use. Chlorine will damage the suit over time.
Speedo is committed to providing you with quality products. We manufacture our products to the highest manufacturing standards, and quality control standards. These high performance garments are on the very edge of what is possible from materials, processes and manufacturing techniques. From time to time a garment may not perform as you expected. In the unlikely event that you believe the goods to be faulty at any stage please contact us at email@example.com and one of our friendly team will do what they can to assist
Please note the following misuse is not covered by the LZR Fastskin warranty.
- Pinch, pressure, or fingernail tears.
- Melting of fabric or neoprene due to exposure to excessive heat.
- Damage from sunlight, harsh chlorine, improper recreational use, or any damage beyond the product’s natural life expectancy.
- Surface rips or abrasions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Consequential or incidental damage (where applicable) i.e. pulling too hard and breaking a bonded seam.
- Deterioration of garment from improper use and/or improper care.
- Delaminated bonded garments caused by exposure to a washer/dryer or iron or other form of heat.
- Modifications to the garment in any way – this includes but is not limited too
Since LZR Fastskin products are highly technical, with specific guidance on their usage and care essential, Speedo Australia insists on selling LZR Fastskin products via swimwear specialists only. As a result Speedo Australia will only evaluate a LZR Fastskin product purchased from an Authorised Speedo Australia point of sale. For this purpose we request that all warranty claims and/or returned garments bear the name of the swimwear dealer and the date of purchase – a proof of purchase is also mandatory.